Friday, January 2, 2015

My shawlette, not my shawlette - A saját-nemsaját sál

I will tell you a true and very edifying story. 
Once I've bought a wonderful pattern here: http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/portico-formerly-mystery-shawl-2012. A few months later, I happened to find the perfect yarn here: http://bilum.hu/product/ajna/
I've married them for my own happiness but I've made a terrible mistake. I thought my needles will suit the yarn too, so I forced them to knit and knit through afternoons and nights. And what happened? That f@&#ing shawl went too small even after blocking... No worries, my sis going to loove it :) Anyway I hope you like that beautiful shawlette, that unfortunately doesn't fit my sizes :) 

Elmesélek nektek egy igaz és annál tanulságosabb mesét. 
Történt, hogy ráleltem egy csodálatos mintára itt:  http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/portico-formerly-mystery-shawl-2012. Pár hónapra rá, találtam egy gyönyörű fonalat itt: http://bilum.hu/product/ajna/
Természetesen összeházasítottam őket önös érdekeimet szem előtt tartva, de szörnyű hibát követtem el. Azt hittem, a tűim is szeretni fogják a fonalat, ezért kényszerítettem őket délutánokon és éjszakákon át, hogy csak kössenek és kössenek. És hogy mi történt? Az a ki&#@szett sál kicsi lett még blokkolás után is... De nem gond, a húgom imádni fogja :) Mindenesetre remélem, hogy szeretitek majd ezt a gyönyörűséget, ami nem szerette az én méreteimet - már vállban:) 



Portico shawlette by Kirsten Kapur
Yarn: Bilum Maleo in color Ajna (50% merino wool 50% silk, 800m/100g)
knit with 2,5 mm needles :/

6 comments:

  1. It's beautiful :-) I'm so sorry it doesn't fit; that exact same thing happened to me with a crochet shawlette. I'm sure your sister will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nagyon szép! Én is jártam így - a kislányomé lett.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty. Will you make another for yourself?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful work! Always annoying when these things don't fit. I have a very high failure rate with knitted and crocheted garments.

    Anyway, are you the model in these photos? Gorgeous woman with a super-cool hair do!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh nuts! But it is still very pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Este año como cada año, nuestro tren parara en alguna estación, depende de cada uno de nosotros dejar ir a la tristezas, miedos, frustraciones, malos momentos, desamor. Agradece a cada uno de ellos.. su compañía y sus enseñanzas, aunque hayan sido dolorosas, déjalos ir, déjalos bajar de este tren. Deseo que en esta parada, a tu tren suban miles de bendiciones, sueños alcanzables, amor, abundancia, fuerza y determinación para seguir tu viaje.
    Hoy en mi vagón quedaran puestos desocupados y espero te sientes a mi lado para compartir junt@s este nuevo viaje. FELIZ NUEVO COMIENZO EN ESTE AÑO 2015!!!


    Unos hermosos trabajos he visto en tu blog..Mis felicitaciones Angela,,Me encanta tu perfil..

    Besitos

    ReplyDelete